Re: IOBlix

Hi,

I have been setting it in userppp to speed to 38400. I am guess that you mean somewhere else?

You're connecting to a modem? Most modems auto-sense the baud rate. Perhaps for the moment run a cable between an IOblix port and the motherboard serial to see if you can get it to communicate properly.

I have tried many different things. The best I can do is getting ??? when I type. Does anyone have any other ideas that I can try?

Should I consider going back to NetBSD 5.2 to see if that helps?

Thanks,
Al