Re: unable to allocate space in parent map

> > I will do that.
> > Currently I´m stuck in compiling the kernel (tarballs from
> http://nyftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/201302101340Z/source/sets/).I
> used the
> default compiler options for a test run but it stops. Any idea?
>
> Yes. Stuff is broken at the moment.
> See http://releng.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/builds.cgi
>
> 201302040040Z looks safe.

Got HEAD 201302040040Z compiled and installed. Typing "iteconfig" directly
after the login does nothing. Typing "iteconfig -w 100 -h 75" panics with
cannot allocate memory message. Changing console resolution to 800x600x8 with
"grfconfig /dev/grf7 /etc/grfmodes" works, but typing "iteconfig" afterwards
will panic with a different message. I took some photos, maybe it helps to
identify the bug: https://plus.google.com/u/0/116765303897805064610/posts

When and how do I invoke DDB? During core dump no interaction is possible and
directly after the dump the amiga resets?

-Leo24