Re: Random SCSI lockup during start NetBSD 6.0

On Dec 15, 2012, at 8:24 PM, Dennis Boon <dboon%casema.nl@localhost> wrote:

> And then I'll ask you how to install X for a VooDoo3 card ;-)

You can't do that yet. It's not going to work, as support for Voodoo 3 on amiga
port is limited to console at the moment. And even console on Voodoo works only
with Mediator and G-REX so far. I'm working now on support for Voodoo console
on Prometheus.

There are plans to get the new X.org X11 server working on amiga. We even did
some work on this with Frank, but it is still far from usable.

--
Best regards,
Radoslaw Kujawa