Port-amiga archive

-m68060 breaks stuff in NetBSD-6

I noticed that -m68040 had issues, but they've been addressed here:

I was having problems with compiling stuff from pkgsrc on my m68060 Amigas which I mentioned here:

It turns out that this was due to -m68060 optimizations in NetBSD-6. When I crosscompiled the OS without -m68060 and untargzipped comp.tgz on top of NetBSD-6 on my Amigas, everything started compiling just fine.

Just wanted to throw that out there in case anyone else is still using -m68060. One day when someone has time we'll have to see where this is breaking.

John Klos