Re: Work on PCI support :-)

Radoslaw Kujawa wrote:

> http://ichigo.c0ff33.net/genfbamiga.jpg
>
> Currently it is possible to use CyberVisionPPC/BlizzardVisionPPC with
> the p5pb + genfb drivers.

Wow, congratulations! I didn't expect that to work. :)

> - You will notice that the are some pixels missing, on the left side of
> the screen.

Hm. Seems that the pixels are not shifted, so that they reappear on the
other edge or leave some space there. It is probably a bad setting of the
left display window border (or whatever it is called for Permedia2) ?

> I discussed this with macallan. We've reached the
> conclusion that the firmware sets up such weird mode.

At which point does the firmware initialize the screen mode? Can the early
startup menu be displayed via the Permedia?

--
Frank Wille