Re: Keyboard lockup on 5.0.1 on A1200 during install

I also get this problem, Almost exact same setup, except for the scsi,
and i have a 3com 3c589c..

I still havent been able to install netbsd on her, for some reason
xstreamtodev just dies after a little while. I believe it doesnt like
my partition setup at all. and dcs complained that there were no
harddrives attached to the scsi.device..