Re: How to cross compile optimized for Amiga with 68060?

Never mind, I found it myself:

Creating /etc/mk.conf containing this two lines did the job:
COPTS+= -O2 -m68060 -Wa,-m68060, -m68851
M68060=YES

After compiling and installing the sets, vmstat -i reports no 060intemu events
but still 118 060fpiemu events. That's odd, I did expect no 060fpemu events
too, but there are still some 68882 code somewhere instead of 68060FPU code
only. At first glance, it seems that it is located in the kernel and not in the
user land binaries.

Best regards,
Leonard

-------- Original-Nachricht --------