Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 09:45:43 -0000
From: Oliver Day <oliver%cdtv.org.uk@localhost>
To: Amigacoldfire%yahoogroups.com@localhost
Subject: [Amigacoldfire] CF4000 Prototype PCB Arrives!!!

The prototype CF4000 that was to be shown at the AmiRevival has
arrived!

I have uploaded some pictures:
http://www.cdtv.org.uk/coldfire/CF4000/CF4000.jpg The whole board,
showing the CPU pads, SD-Ram and Fastslot connectors and debug
connectors.
http://www.cdtv.org.uk/coldfire/CF4000/CF4000-sweep.jpg The all
important sexy photo. (And the real reason for the gold plate... My
name is in gold!)
http://www.cdtv.org.uk/coldfire/CF4000/CF4000-CPU.jpg And a nice close
up of the CPU area to finish up.

The card will be assembled in the next two weeks and then the job of
testing it begins. :-)

This is the third ColdFusion prototype since the project was started
way back in 2002, the last prototype was shown at the Benelux Amiga
show.