Amiga Developers Manuals Available

[Somewhat off-topic, I won't repost again]

Cleaning out my closet, I found two reference manuals that may possibly be of interest to subscribers to this mail list.

Amiga Intuition Reference Manual - CBM, Inc.

Inside the Amiga with C, 2nd Edition. - John Thomas Berry.

Both free for the asking, just pay snail mail charges. I hate to throw things like this away, when someone might find them useful, particularly the Intuition manual. Anyone?