Re: ld.so: undefined symbol [was: Re: ImageMagick Error] (fwd)

In article
<Pine.NEB.4.33.0408201925290.4350-100000%agnus.datazap.net@localhost>,
        "admin%datazap.net@localhost" <admin%datazap.net@localhost> writes:
> I now have a new error. I get this when I try to run convert:
> /usr/libexec/ld.so: Undefined symbol "_BZ2_bzDecompressInit" in
> convert:convert

It looks like it is using the wrong "libbz2". What does the output
of "ldd convert" look like?

> Any ideas on what is causing this problem, and how to fix it?

Upgrading to NetBSD 1.6.2 or NetBSD 2.0_BETA and rebuilding "ImageMagick"
from "pkgsrc" sounds like a good way to fix this.

        Kind regards

--
Matthias Scheler                                  http://scheler.de/~matthias/