Has kernel in 1.4.1 distribution been fixed with regard to BB-Clock?

Hi everyone,

I'm suffering from the BB-Clock y2K problem (battery backed-up clock not
recognized) on my A4000/060 and therfore can't boot into NetBSD anymore to
patch the kernel sources and compile a new kernel.

Now I was wondering if I could use the generic kernel in the online NetBSD
1.4.1 (binary) distribution to boot into NetBSD from AmigaOS, then apply the
patch and compile a new kernel. But this would of course only work if the
kernel in the binary distribution has already been patched. So obviously, my
question is: is it?

If not, is there some other place I could download a patched generic 1.4.1.
kernel? Would it be harmful to boot with a current kernel?

The 1.4.1 binary distrubution is what has been used to setup the system
initially. I don't track current.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

   Job Hanssen - hanssen%dds.nl@localhost