Re: okay, got it running so far, article mostly finished

In <OUT-387A6A9B.MD-1.4.4.Martin-Steigerwald%gmx.net@localhost>, on 01/11/00
   at 05:59 AM, "Martin Steigerwald" <Martin-Steigerwald%gmx.net@localhost>
said:

>Hi!

>Whats the status of NetBSD/APUS ;-) that is NetBSD for Amiga with
>PowerUP-Boards? I got the impression its not yet released, such as
>Linux/APUS (which does not support CyberStormPPC/SCSI, but seems to be
>quite complete beside that - however I did not install it yet, I need to
>grab a PowerPC equipped Amiga or steal some PPC card at Haage&Partner ;-)

I am not a maintainer or worker on NetBSD; just a user.  I was poking
around various sites yesterday, and saw a few things about PowerPC
support. There was only support for PowerPC machines with open firmware.
There was nothing I saw about anyone working on a Amiga PowerUP port,
though it would seem all the main pieces are there.  For example the M68K
support has all the hardware drivers, and the PPC port has the processor
bits.  Though I did read also that the 603 or 603e was not supported IIRC.

Fred