Re: ISA Arcnet cards

        As far as I am aware the reason the drivers were never integrated
        into NetBSD was the lack of a 'clean' way to get it all to work.

        Since NetBSD now has a MI bus_space framework, does anyone have
        any idea how much of an undertaking would it be to port the
        OpenBSD GGII and/or CrossLink support into bus_space?

                David/absolute

          -=-  Maybe your misinterpretation of my actions is
              in conflict with your misconception of who I am  -=-