Re: Amiga and Retina ZII

        Does anyone have any version of the source available, and
        similarly does anyone have a board which they would be
        willing to donate to anyone who would work on support.

        I'm not offering to work on support, but I am offering to
        put up the details on www.netbsd.org to assist anyone who
        would be...

                David/absolute

                  -=-  "cold nights, dark days..."  -=-