Re: ISA Arcnet cards

On Fri, Feb 26, 1999 at 03:53:16PM -0800, David Brownlee wrote:
>       As far as I am aware the reason the drivers were never integrated
>       into NetBSD was the lack of a 'clean' way to get it all to work.
>
>       Since NetBSD now has a MI bus_space framework, does anyone have
>       any idea how much of an undertaking would it be to port the
>       OpenBSD GGII and/or CrossLink support into bus_space?

Most of them would be easy. There is one that, as I recall, can only be mapped
in a segmented way. Using VGA on it would require a change in the bus_space
implementation.

However, there is another problem: A generic interupt deferral framework needs
to be integrated, so that the Lev6 Busboard interupts can be mapped to splnet
etc.