Amiga serial & parallel to Mac mini-8 cable wiring

Hi

Sorry for the spam, I know that the Amiga 500 isn't supported by NetBSD,
but this seems a good place to ask.

Does anyone here have or know the wiring diagram I would need to create a
null modem cable for an Amiga 500 25-pin serial to a Macintosh mini-8
connector?

Also, if anyone might have an Amiga 500 25-pin parallel to Macintosh mini-8
connector wiring diagram for the use of an old Imagewriter II printer on
the Amiga, that would be really swell.

I'd like to connect the old 1.3 kickstart Amiga up to transfer a few
programs across to make it more usable (DOS floppy mounter, transdisk, LHA,
and Zip).

I have the original A500 manual with the serial pin-out and a Mac IIci
manual with the mini-8 pin-out but am not sure on how to proceed. I don't
want to fry any logic boards ;-)

Thanks in advance,
Dave