Re: Amiga serial & parallel to Mac mini-8 cable wiring

Hi,

Mini-din 8 pins:
1-Txd
2-RxD
3-RTS
4-CTS
5-DSR
6-GND
7-DCD
8-DTR

25 pin serial connector:
2-Txd (output)
3-RxD (input)
4-RTS (output)
5-CTS (input)
6-DSR (input)
7-GND
8-DCD (input)
20-DTR (input)

You should cross signals to do a null-modem cable.
Reference: my A2232 cables. I'm not sure at 100%. Use at your own risks.