Monitor Settings for CV64/3D

Success! I have NetBSD 1.3.3 running now. On my 4.3 gig drive I had to
make the BSD partitions the first three before it worked. Having two
ADOS partitions before them just wouldn't work. Now, does anyone have
any sample monitor settings and other relavent configs they could
share with me for a CV64/3D? I've been running around in circles
trying to get the Xserver running.

Thanks,
Ola

--