Re: Listmodes and P96

Hello Tobias

On 07-Feb-99, Tobias Abt wrote:
» Alexander Perez schrieb:
»>  Pardon me if this has been discussed before, but I seem to be having
»>  trouble useing ListMode to get my P96 configs for my P-IV. I've read the
»>  doc, and
»
» Use Picasso96Mode which is in every Picasso96 update (see
» http://picasso96.cogito.de/ -> Beta Archives). Select the modes
» you want to output and choose the menu "Print Mode" which will
» print the necessary information to the standard output. So, if
» you start "Sys:Prefs/Picasso96Mode >file" and later edit this
» file to suit your needs, you should get what you want.
»
» Bye,                 \|/
»  Tobias             @ @
» +----------------oOO-(_)-OOo-----------+
» | Tobias Abt                           |
» | email: tabt%studbox.uni-stuttgart.de@localhost |
» |   www: http://home.pages.de/~tabt/   |
» |   irc: tabt@#AmigaGer                |
» +--------------------------------------+
There it is!!! Thanks you very very much!!! Wow! This looks nice. Now I can
use the parameters for one of 640x480 screens to adjust my console. That
will fix two problems. Now I need to get to installing all of the other apps
on the CD. 'tar -xzf /dl/m68k/*' doesn't seem to work, so I'm off to install
each pakage one by one. Should be fun. Thanks again, that was a good tip. It
should be included in the FAQ.

Regards
--
A fool-proof method for sculpting an elephant: first, get a huge
block of marble; then you chip away everything that doesn't look