CL-Gfx Driver in netbsd-current

Hello,

I recompiled the kernel from the current sources three times now, each
with different options.
The compiled kernel worked ok, but the CL-Grfx-dirver for my PicassoII+
board didn't work: it only displays approx. each fourth pixel, ie. the
driver fills the screen only with vertical lines of different colors.

Suggestions?

Can someone send me older versions of this driver ( I know that 1.3.0
worked ok), for I can't access the cvs repository (password?).

Please help...

Regards,

Stefan