m68k_fixup_trampoline..?

Hi all!

I'm trying to compile kaffe for my NETBSD 1.3

I haven't any trouble to compile the whole source but when i try to execute
the binaries i got an error in libkaffevm.so.6.0.1 about the lack of a
m68k_fixup_trampoline.....

Browsing trought the sources and config.log i found that using
"--with-staticlib" option with configure the  reference is accomplished by
trampolines.c

But ,when i try to execute something i got a core dump:(

Anyone have successful installed the OpenKaffeVM?

It's possible that this problem is due my 68060?

Thanks

P.S. Sorry for my poor English:(