XEmacs 20.4 "swallows" keystroke

Hello,

my XEmacs 20.4 brings me in trouble:
It ignores hitting the key "{[", I talk of the left and upmost
key on the numeric pad on a _german_ Amiga keyboard.

Unfortunately that key is *very* important for C-programmers like me :-).

XEmacs is the only program that doesn't react on that key, so the key is
_definitely_ not broken.
I also looked thru all the key-bindings in Emacs, they should not be any
problem.

Please help.

Regards,
Stefan Sichler

Installed software:
        NetBSD kernel 1.3.0
        binaries 1.3.3
        X 1.3.0
        Xserver 1.3.3

--
| Stefan Sichler          / / Amiga1200/060 OS3.1 NetBSD1.3 |