Re: Install problems with 1.3.3 (and 1.3.2)

 This mail was left in my folder for some unknown reason and I dont
even know whether someone already answered.

> I have a decent system
> that more than meets the requirements, and have gotten through
> the entire install procedure up to the point where the netbsd is
> trying to extract the .tgz sets.

 This does not help us. Please expand "decent system" to an exact
overview, including CPU and SCSI adapter.

 Also, you might want to tell us what Blocksize you are using on the
ADos partition.

--
Markus Illenseer