Re: Install problems with 1.3.3 (and 1.3.2)

:
: On Mon, Jan 18, 1999 at 09:14:48PM -0600, Robert Fentiman wrote:
: > trying to install NetBSD on my Amiga.  I have a decent system
: > that more than meets the requirements, and have gotten through
:
: I prefer to not believe you. That is, as much as I'd like to believe you,
: you should mention at least the "showconfig" output, maybe the output of
: some RDB lister, and tell what sort of accelerator board (if any) you use,
: and what sort of disks you are using.

I have a WarpEngine 040/40 card with 64 megs of ram onboard in my A3kT.
I'm trying to install netbsd on partitions on a 2G drive (1G worth is
dedicated to my Amiga right now, the rest is partitioned and ready for
netbsd as per the Amiga NetBSD install doc).  The disk is a Quantum
Fireball SCSI drive connected to the WE's scsi controller.  Overall,
*well* within the specs of what is required and indeed supported
(according to the NetBSD documentation).

Other hardware I have, which I'm not all that worried about at this time,
but all still supported, include an MFCIII card, a C=2065 Ethernet card,
and a GVP Spectrum gfx card.

I'm at work right now (away from my Amiga) but if you want a full
listing of showconfig and RDB information, I can provide that later.

--
rfentima%d.umn.edu@localhost
http://www.d.umn.edu/~rfentima/