Re: FAS216 SCSI: still not merged in 1.3.3 ?

Hi!

> > What is wrong with the FAS216 code?  I have a Fastlane Z3 in my A4000
> > and no problems with NetBSD 1.3.3 nor with 1.3.2. [...]
>   I think the problem only occurs with certain devices.  If I rememer
> correctly, it was with a CDROM.

SCSI ZIP drives produce problems on this controller (at least on my
CyberSCSI module, which has the NCR chip I was said). The SCSI bus
check does already fail. Bad luck if your ZIP is internal. :(

I'm really looking forward to the fixed 1.3.3.

--
Richard Körber                 rkoerber%piro.net@localhost