Re: Installing NetBSD1.32 without install script

> [...]
> Secondly when i boot up netbsd the netbsd install script crashes right when
> its supposed to be extracting the sets. (I know this from going through the
> install script myself)
> [...]

Are your install sets located on an AmigaDOS partition?
I somehow remember that I once did the same and it didn't work...
so I tried installing directly from the net (via ftp) which worked
without problems.

Also, IIRC there is a problem with accessing the Amiga file system.
My machine (plain A3000) still crashes when I access large/many files
on the AmigaDOS side. I don't remember what exactly it is, but somehow
there are different types/versions of the Amiga FS and only one of
them really works... (maybe somebody else knows more details about this).

Just an idea,

Rainer.
Rainer Doemer
Information and Computer Science         email: doemer%ics.uci.edu@localhost