Problema with kaffe

Hello,

I'm having trouble compiling pkgsrc/lang/kaffe on amiga, while configuring it
stops with an error while checking for trampolines:

===>  Configuring for kaffe-1.0.b1
creating cache ./config.cache
checking for gcc... cc
checking whether the C compiler (cc -O2 -m68040 -fstrength-reduce
-Wl,-R/usr/local/lib) works... yes
checking whether the C compiler (cc -O2 -m68040 -fstrength-reduce
-Wl,-R/usr/local/lib) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether cc accepts -g... yes
checking host system type... m68k--netbsd
checking execution engine... jit
checking library type... shared
checking sun compatibility mode... yes
checking thread system... unix-jthreads
checking for trampolines... configure: error: does not support trampolines -
now mandatory
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Anyone knows how to solve this problem? Some dependacies left out from the
Makefile?

Or simply some feature not in the amiga port?

Anyone can help me?

Guido Falsi +-|- <mad%mail.cosmos.it@localhost>