Installed and ready to go (almost)

Hya

I did it !!! I installed it !!! The installation docs were missing the final
part.
There was no mention of how you should install the sets but thnx to the nice
ppl on this list i managed to do it. The problem is that now i`ve got a bigger
problem than before. When the system boots, it kept asking for a login+passwd,
and i didn`t knew what to do. So i went to the Gateway 3 CD and browsed through
the files. I logged in as root and it went ok. Then i changed my passwd and it
went ok.
Now, the problem is, how in blazes do i get to install a new user??? And why
can`t i
access some dirs??? Am i not supposed to be the supervisor ??? Come on ppl,
please help me, and i promise to write a nice doc called THE COMPLETE INSTALL
GUIDE TO NETBSD FOR PEOPLE WHO CAN`T DO IT BY THEMSELVES (ie ME ;-) )

BTW: Nice thing this MAN command. Gotta do something like it for the AMIGA :-)

Cya

Silver
aka Nuno Trancoso