RE: X11-Window managers

I have solved my own problem after being frustrated and writing the group I
was still trying to find out what the problem was.  As I stated in the
original message I thought that it was a path problem (it was).  The
"Gateway 3" when I un-archived fvwm95 reported a broken pipe so I got fvwm95
from the net and that did not have a broken pipe but it did not have an
install.sh like it said it did.  It just had a link to file that was not
created.  The problem was that a lib file was not in the place that it
needed to be.  So I added the dir to /etc/ld.so.conf and now fvwm and fvwm95
work but amiwm does not work yet I as yet do not know why.

Dwight Pollock
dpollock%hawaii.rr.com@localhost