Kernel upgrade from 1.2 to 1.2.1 doesnt work

Hiyas

I have upgraded from kernel 1.2 to 1.2.1. I compiled the kernel
my self, from 1.2.1 source on a plain 1.2 system, useing only the
drivers for my system, ie AGA pal+ntsc gfx, nothing else etc.
However, when it boots up, it displays (c) notices, kernel info etc,
but imediatly after displaying my HD setup, it crashes, and reboot
the system. I cannot figure out whats wrong .. any ideas?
My system is: Amiga 1200, 8Mb ram, 2.5Gb, (2.3Gb for NetBSD)
Blizzard A1230IV + 68882 FPU, HD = Quantum Sirrocco on A1200
IDe (enabled in kernel).

---
Edward Brocklesby
ejb%klamath.demon.co.uk@localhost