Phase5 SCSI (Fastlane, Blizzard, CyberSCSI) updated in -current

  The -current source tree now has new Phase5 SCSI drivers using the machine-
independent ncr53c9x driver.  The Fastlane Z3, Blizzard 1230-II, Blizzard
1230-IV, Blizzard 2060, Cyberstorm SCSI I, and Cyberstorm SCSI II driver
frontends are present, but only the Fastlane and Cyberstorm SCSI II have
been verified to work.

  I would appreciate someone verifying that the three variations of the
Blizzard driver and the Cyberstorm SCSI I work.  I can make available a
GENERIC kernel built from October 5 SUP sources, if anyone would like to
volunteer to test the new drivers.  This is a 1.2G kernel, so would not
be completely compatible with 1.2 or 1.2.1 binaries (but should work well
enough to verify that the disks are recognized and reads and writes work).

Michael
---
Michael L. Hitch                        mhitch%montana.edu@localhost
Computer Consultant,  Information Technology Center
Montana State University, Bozeman, MT     USA