X, tin questions

Hello, the list!

A few questions before I begin my installation:

The X faq says that the Retina Z2 board is not supported in the X11R6.1
server.  There is a slot for it, however (.../grf1), and there is a
reference to using MAKEDEV to build a driver for an unsupported board.

Q:     Can MAKEDEV be used to build a driver for Retina Z2/grf1?

     If anyone has done it, what are the results?

     If it can't be done, are there any known complications w/ rebuilding an
earlier release of X (and an associated Xserver) under netBSD 1.2.1?

     Any specific recommendations from the RZ2 crowd?

Q:     Is tin included in the netBSD distribution?  If not, are there any
known complications in building it from the tin-unoff source distribution?

--
Charlie Moody         PGP Public Key @ www.photobooks.com/~chmood/
Amiga 2000/OS 3.1/40mHz GForce '030+'882/CHIP=1/FAST=24/Retina ZII-2