public interest in cyberscsi-kernel

Hi,

In this mailinglist where some requests for a cyberscsi kernel for NetBSD.
Somebody startet to write a driver for this kind of scsi controller. There
even exist alpha (beta?) version, but when someone aks for sources or the
current development status I couldn't read any answers.

I think there is a public interest and I'd like to know more about a
cyberscsi kernel (sources?, further under development?, ...)

bye,
__
/oby