Re: X11R6.1 version of ghostscript ?

On Mon, 3 Mar 1997, Stefan Hensen wrote:
> I have recently compiled ghostscript 4.03 and ghostview 1.5 with NetBSD 1.2
> and X11R6.1. I have not yet prepared easy installable archives of them, but
> I could do that and upload them to ftp.uni-regensburg.de, if there is
> interest for it.
DO IT!
> BTW, should the fonts be included in the archive? Or perhaps in a separate
> one?
Depends on the size of the archive, and if the fonts have changed from
older versions. I would prefer a separate archive for the fonts.
Thanks,
      Alex.
---
http://rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de/~asorg
e-mail: alexander.sorg%stud.fh-regensburg.de@localhost
Job: Student of Telecomunication/Electronics
Current special interest: Java