Re: X11R6.1 version of ghostscript ?

Hi,

> The ghostscript version available at the uni-regensburg site are compiled for
> 1.1
> (not a problem)
> and X11R6. This is a problem for my X11R6.1 installation because these
> ghostviews are not
> linked with the libSM library..
>
> Can anyone compile a recent ghostview version for NetBSD 1.2 and X11R6.1 and
> upload it to
> ftp.uni-regensburg.de ?

Do you need ghostscript or ghostview or both?

I have recently compiled ghostscript 4.03 and ghostview 1.5 with NetBSD 1.2
and X11R6.1. I have not yet prepared easy installable archives of them, but
I could do that and upload them to ftp.uni-regensburg.de, if there is
interest for it.

BTW, should the fonts be included in the archive? Or perhaps in a separate
one?

Stefan Hensen