Re: a browser that runs?

ld.so.conf doesn't help.

It's unlikely to be 1-bit coirruption since the same problem occurs on
three separate machines, all running stock X11 as supplied from the
distro.

Do I read the error message right in that it is libXext.so.7 that can't
find the _XGetRequest symbol, so only programs that call a routine in
libXext.so.7 will have a problem?

BTW, how does NetBSD identify the system browser, and how do I change
that?

--
Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>