Re: VirtualBOX additions (again)

The latest - 6.02 - version of VirtualBox compiles and builds cleanly
on both 8.0 and -current, no patches needed. Apparently the problem
with the click is also sorted, at least under 8.0 using the vboxvideo
driver from the source distribution of VirtualBox; under -current I
was still running the version I compiled some copuple of weeks ago
from the Xorg sources.

--
----