Re: VirtualBOX additions (again)

On Wed, 16 Jan 2019 at 00:40, Valery Ushakov <uwe%stderr.spb.ru@localhost> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 23:25:16 +0000, Chavdar Ivanov wrote:
>
> > One more observation, essentially almost resolving the problem. It
> > works fine with only the touchpad, as long as one slides one's finger
> > after clicking, any direction. Its the static click which does not
> > register with [c]twm. With an external mouse it seems to work
> > properly
>
> Are you describing what I've written a few mails upthread, though
> perhaps not very clearly?

It looks that way, indeed. I haven't processed it quite.

> Also, thanks for testing, I'll try to dig more later this week as time
> permits.

It looks rather usable now, anyway. I am not particularly bothered
about the other VirtualBox "niceties" like shared folders, drag and
drop, clipboards etc., as they all can easily enough be replaced with
a simple ssh session from the host. It will be nice if the additions
were made available somewhat easier than now, but is not that hard to
build them from source.

--
----