Ryzen CPUs with INVPCID support?

Can someone knowledgeable in AMD CPUs confirm whether Ryzen 3 or Ryzen
5 families include support for ASID/PCID and INVPCID? I'm unable to
find docs to that effect. Only found Ryzen 3 doesn't support
virtualization extensions, not sure if it's related or not.

I'm building a small AMD rig for testing purposes and I'd like to get
something for testing also INVPCID support in future.

Jaromir