Mounting an ext2fs GPT Partition as a DK Wedge under NetBSD

Hi,

I'm trying to mount an ext2 partition on a GPT formatted disk attached via usb 2 under release 6.1.2 on i386. I can mount ffs partitions by dk wedge number (/dev/dk*), but I get an error when trying to mount an ext2 partition from the same disk:

# mount -t ext2fs -o rw /dev/dk18 /mnt
mount_ext2fs: Warning realpath /dev/dk18: No such file or directory
mount_ext2fs: /dev/dk18 on /mnt: No such file or directory

Is mounting by dk wedge unsupported for filesystems other than ffs currently?

Thanks,

Dan Plassche