Re: Mounting an ext2fs GPT Partition as a DK Wedge under NetBSD

   Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 11:02:52 -0400
   From: Dan Plassche <dplassche%gmail.com@localhost>

   I'm trying to mount an ext2 partition on a GPT formatted disk attached via
   usb 2 under release 6.1.2 on i386. I can mount ffs partitions by dk wedge
   number (/dev/dk*), but I get an error when trying to mount an ext2
   partition from the same disk:

   # mount -t ext2fs -o rw /dev/dk18 /mnt
   mount_ext2fs: Warning realpath /dev/dk18: No such file or directory
   mount_ext2fs: /dev/dk18 on /mnt: No such file or directory

   Is mounting by dk wedge unsupported for filesystems other than ffs
   currently?

Does /dev/dk18 exist?

If not, `cd /dev && sh MAKEDEV dk18'.