Re: missing driver problem

Hi Gerard,

Thanks for the clarification - such distinctions are non-obvious to us
mere users (rather than developers).   I now at least have an Ethernet
connection, and I think maybe even USB3.0, but there are still several
"not configured" messages in the dmesg output, not all of which are
ACPI-related. so I guess it's time to get the sources....

thanks,

--
Steve Blinkhorn <steve%prd.co.uk@localhost>