Boot failure while installing on ASUS UEFI

Hi guys,

I am not sure this is the most perfect place to post, please redirect me
if needed.

I tried to boot NetBSD 6.0 amd64 CD on ASUS P8H61-M LX3 board, which
features H61 chipset, HD3000 integrated graphics, and a UEFI firmware;
the boot started, but stopped on init panic just after the USB
enumeration; the 2nd to last message was
        warning: no /dev/console
which I believe is the direct cause.

I am not very used to *BSD, and I was not able to dump dmesg into some
usable device; but I successfully booted FreeBSD 9.1, and I noticed that
FreeBSD detects the graphics adapter when enumerating the PCI buses;
while no similar message showed detection of a class-2 (video) device on
NetBSD.

What are my options at this point?

Antoine