Re: cpu monitoring + ipv6

[this part of your message has nothing to do with amd64]

  On another note, pkgsrc cannot download some distfiles and it seems that it
  is trying to access an ipv6 address eg "`2a02:2e0:4::1:80' No route to host"

  Does this mean I have to set up ipv6 alias/routing on my system?

No, it means that trying to download something via v6 failed and it
should continue on to other sources.  If there's a specific package that
'make fetch' (when you allow it to run to completion) fails for, then
report that to pkgsrc-users%netbsd.org.@localhost