cdrecord on amd64 ?

Hi,
is anyone using cdrecord on amd64 ? I'm having troubles getting it
working with a DVD writer on amd64. The drive reports error like "illegal
request", or sometimes it looks like the command doesn't even make it
to the drive. While building cdrecord I've seen some warnings about
"cast from pointer to integer of different size", so I suspect some
LP64 issues here.

Manuel.Bouyer%lip6.fr@localhost