Port-alpha archive

Digital VX40B - Multia?

In the same place we found a Mac Quadra we also found a Digital
VX40B-F2 system. I have taken photos and will upload them someplace
soon. I believe this machine will also run NetBSD.
I was able to get the case off and spotted one capacitor that looks
like it split. My short research found comments that the case is small
and poorly ventilated. No idea the last time it was turned on. In
addition to the case, there is a 3-button mouse, Digital keyboard, and
the bracket to hold it vertically.
As I said in the port-mac68k post, I don't feel qualified to replace
caps; if someone (preferably in the U.S./Canada) wants it, I can ship
it. Only weighs 20 pounds (9 kg).
Jim