Port-alpha archive

Re: can't reboot after running a 5.0 kernel

I have, but it's been a while.  I moved my Alpha to -current/HEAD, as
it's the only one that can reliably do SMP on Alpha.  The only other
problem I ran into is eventually if the machine doesn't get cleanly
unmounted, it'll refuse to mount the drive saying that it's dirty
(even using WAPBL), and running fsck to fix that will move almost
everything on the drive to lost+found.  It does mount cleanly after
that though :).  I haven't opened a PR on it yet, since I'm not sure
if it's a hardware problem, some kind of interaction between WAPBL and
SMP on Alpha, or what.

-Dustin