Port-alpha archive

Re: looking for a server

>> ``[...]''
>>  ^^^^ is, frankly, deceptive and, in terms of helpfulness, worse
>>  than nothing.
> Deceptive?  Everything I wrote was FACT.

That doesn't make it non-deceptive.  The best deceptions are entirely
factual - just selective about what facts they state, and how....

As for burning CDs, I've never tried it on an alpha, so my ability to
help here is minimal.  I have a burner, but it's SCSI, and on a SPARC.
It mostly Just Works for me, though it has burnt a couple of coasters
for reasons I do not really have a handle on.

/~\ The ASCII                           der Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML               mouse%rodents.montreal.qc.ca@localhost