Re: fontaine

On Tue, 4 Feb 2014 09:26:31 Tim Larson wrote:
Hi,

I have committed a patch that fixes the issue Tim.  The problem was that the
freetype2 include directories were not found so I added
CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX/include/freetype2 to the search path.

CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX in my case equates to /usr/pkg.

The other patch is for a compilation problem with clang.

The PLIST is still empty though,  I did find that the cmake install script
created a few bogus directories in work/.destdir so watch out for that.

> Since I could get it to build initially but not within the pkgsrc
> framework, my thought is that I did something wrong creating the package.
> Any pointers?
>

> Thanks,
> Tim

Regards,