RE: fontaine

> I have committed a patch that fixes the issue Tim.  The problem was
> that the
> freetype2 include directories were not found so I added
> CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX/include/freetype2 to the search path.
>
> CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX in my case equates to /usr/pkg.
>
> The other patch is for a compilation problem with clang.
>
> The PLIST is still empty though,  I did find that the cmake install
> script created a few bogus directories in work/.destdir so watch out
> for that.

Thanks a bunch! I've checked in the PLIST and other corrections.

Tim
--
Tim Larson ⁞ Schneider Electric ⁞ Energy Development ⁞ Software Developer

information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original
message.